Method of making chanting of Maa Durga Chalisa: In the morning after bathing and fresh clothes, the idol of Lord Durga Chalisa should ideally be chanted. It is good to recite Chalisa in front of a statue or idol of Durga. It is believed that the effect of Chalisa is enhanced by understanding each poem.
Benefits of Maa Durga Chalisa
It is believed that chanting Maa Durga Chalisa every day helps the devotee to get protection and guidance from Durga. Specifically, the devotee receives many benefits each day with the recitation of his maa Durga Chalisa.
- Find all forms of emotional and physical pleasure.
- Like ancient yogis and saints, get peace of mind, which was the exclusive worshiper of Goddess Durga.
- Develop your ability and strength to face and defeat your enemies.
- Protect yourself and your loved ones from the vicious cycle of negative thoughts and desires.
- Protect yourself and your loved ones from disasters, financial losses and all sorts of miseries.
- Restore the lost position or property you lost.
- Developmental strength to cope with equality, hope, despair, passion, lust and all other emotions.
Durga Chalisa MP3
Durga Chalisa in English PDF Download
|Click Here to Download|
Durga Chalisa in English
|Namo Namo Durge Sukh Karani,|
Namo Namo Ambe Dukh Harani.
Nirankar Hai Jyoti Tumhari
Tihun Lok Pheli Ujayari.Shashi Lalat Mukh Maha Vishala,
Netra Lal Brikuti Vikrala.
Roop Matu Ko Adhika Suhave,
Daras Karat Jan Ati Sukh Pave.Tum Sansar Shakti Laya Kina,
Palan Hetu Anna Dhan Dina.
Annapurna Hui Jag Pala,
Tumhi Adi Sundari Bala.Pralaya Kal Sab Nashan Hari,
Tum Gauri Shiv Shankar Pyari.
Shiv Yogi Tumhare Gun Gave,
Brahma Vishnu Tumhe Nit Dhyaven.
Roop Saraswati Ko Tum Dhara,
Raksha Kari Prahalad Bachayo,
Ksheree Sindhu Karat Vilasa,
Matangi Dhoomavati Mata,
Kehari Vahan Soh Bhavani,
Sohe Astra Aur Trishoola,
Shumbhu Nishumbhu Danuja Tum Mare,
Roop Kaaral Kalika Dhara,
Amarpuri Aru Basava Loka,
Prem Bhakti Se Jo Yash Gaye,
Jogi Sur-Muni Kahat Pukari,
Nisidhin Dhyan Dharo Shanker Ko,
Sharnagat Hui Keerti Bakhani,
Mokun Matu Kashta Ati Ghero,
Shatru Nash Keeje Maharani,
Jab Lagi Jiyoon Daya Phal Paoon,
Devidas Sharan Nij Jani,
Durga Chalisa Video By Sanatan Dharm